November 1, 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the direct/transactional mail field? Come join our dynamic team as we continue to grow our business.
Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, the Account Manager is responsible for representing both client and internal stakeholders, ensuring smooth execution of each project. Documentation and instructions are required from each department, and the account manager is expected to provide these documents in a clear and accurate manner.
A privately held Canadian Company since 1966, Cover-All is in the communication space with clients across a variety of sectors, including finance, auto, retail, and consumer goods and services. We are a major player with over 100,000 million pieces of mail processed every year. We offer a fast-paced but relaxed working environment, a benefits package and competitive compensation commensurate with experience. We offer opportunities for mentoring by our experienced staff and advancement potential as a result of our ongoing efforts to grow the business through acquisition. Cover-All has acquired ten companies in the last 20 years, including the most recent in Jan 2022. We are an equal opportunity employer, and once our employees join, they tend to stay, with an average employee tenure of over 25 years.
We are looking for a high performer with experience in the direct/transactional mail industry to work with an enthusiastic group of people on projects for some of the most recognized brands in Canada. If you are looking to grow your skills into data-driven variable digital print, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Experience: 2 to 5 years of Project or Account Management.
- Strong communication and analytical proficiency.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office and related software.
- Knowledgeable in data, digital print, print materials, and bindery specifications preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate requests for project estimates after review of specifications for completeness and accuracy.
- Create an efficient production method using in-house software.
- Prepare work-back schedule for individual projects.
- Creating and communicating the most efficient work production process to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Work with production staff from various departments to coordinate each project.
- Prepare customized reports, as requested by clients.
- Provide daily status reports in advance of production meetings.
- Revise estimates and prices as required.
- Prepare billing report for each project.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Family health care, dental care, and optical care coverage.
- Great work environment with long-term employees.
- Opportunities for growth and ongoing training and development.
- On-site parking.
- Casual dress.
• 8-hour shift.
• Direct Mail/Transaction –minimum 2-5 years experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume today at
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!